Today we have released the first maintenance update for our free Dolet® 8 for Sibelius plugin. This update includes the following features and fixes:
- Headers and footers are now exported. As with other page-aligned text, positions are based on common default house styles since plug-ins cannot access text style definitions.
- The page number wildcard is now exported. (Regular Sibelius page numbers are still not exported due to ManuScript limitations.)
- The year of composition wildcard is now exported.
- The dynamic markings ffp, ffmp, fmp, fpp, msfz, and msfzp are now exported as dynamics.
- Standalone symbols for notes, noteheads, rests, augmentation dots, bar repeats, barlines, clefs, flags, and octaves are now exported.
- The Sibelius formatting string for turning off a music text font while retaining other aspects of string formatting is now exported.
- Page-aligned text with a repeated mix of words and dynamic symbols no longer exports with invalid MusicXML that other applications cannot open.
You can download the plugin from our Dolet plugins download page. You will need a free account at our MakeMusic site to download the plugin. If you have any questions about the plugin, please feel free to reach out on Facebook or Twitter.